|...about CAI 777||releases||sources|
|C A I 7 7 7 Releases|
|CAI 777 started in the early 1990ies and after some contributions to compilations released their debut CD "I Dreamed Of Dying" in 1994 on the label Discordia ( rereleased under MASCHINENMUSIK ).
The other albums are available at MASCHINENMUSIK where you can download mp3's of some tracks and find some other interesting music.
There are some releases on 3rd party labels and appearances on magazine's compilations as well.
From time to time there are some collaborations with other artists, especially with JANA, or KAINSMAL ( back in 1995 ) and also some remixes and other contributions for other artists.
Here you find all CAI777 CD releases on MASCHINENMUSIK.|
You can listen to these album in full length at MASCHINENMUSIK
|I Dreamed Of Dying|
|CAI777 - I DREAMED OF DYING released 1994 by Discordia Rec.
This debut CD made CAI 777 worldwide known for their very own style of sinister electro
|Life / Death|
|Life / Death released 1995 by MASCHINENMUSIK
- A complex journey between birth and death and back from death to rebirth featuring some extreme crossover between death industrial, djungle and ritual dances
|V C O|
|VCO released 1996 by MASCHINENMUSIK
- a reflection of the cybercivilisation and the phenomena of the evolution from industrial culture to virtual culture : very electronic / very danceable
|Hybrid released 1997 by MASCHINENMUSIK.
- a psychedelic mix of agressive rythmic dance-elements with ambient sound scapes like restless daemons in the virtual jungle of junk media and cyberspace, somewhat similar to FSOL's Dead Cities
Boot Disk Failure
Headcrash / Casimir Effect
|Antiphoton released 1999 by MASCHINENMUSIK
- energetic grooving urban music with disturbing negative radiation this might be the real soundtrack for -Blade Runner- or -Alien-like movies
|UFO released 2000 by MASCHINENMUSIK
- a live performance in the WerkIII factory halls. Hard technoid beats and agressive Soundscapes combined with doomy atmospheres in this rare live set
|Autist released in 2003 by MASCHINENMUSIK
this CD is a energetic combination of drum and bass grooves, dark step and old skool EBM / Industrial elements flavoured with some ambient soundscapes
frozen architecture 2
frozen architecture 5
frozen architecture 6
frozen architecture 7
|frozen architecture, released 2005 by MASCHINENMUSIK
is a journey into a sunken ancient city under the eternal ice in the arctic ocean where the memories of the long forgotten souls still seem to whisper in frozen machine halls
|contributions / 3rd party releases|
in no particular order
|Discordia Taste this 4||Machine||a compilation from discordia who released the I Dreamed Of Dying - album.. unfortunately this label ceased to exist.|
|The Gothic Grimoire 1/96 |
by celtic circle productions
|Vinda Hemelation||prior to release of the Life / Death this was features in this magazine compilation.|
|HDN instrumental classics||GREGORIA||we never understood what they liked about this song.|
|IDPC collection 1/94||Death||this was a demo compilation for a+r purposes without any success|
|IDPC collection 1/94||2063 AD|
|Maschinenwelt compilation III||Weisnday||a compilation from a nice guy running the MASCHINENWELT label in berlin. unfortunately this label seems to be inactive since 2002...|
|ZILLO : Dark progressive Sounds||Azag Toth||a compilation from the famous magazine ZILLO. At that time it was quite a honour to get a release at ZILLO , as they were the market leaders in germany back then...|
|Zoth Ommog : bodyhorst's popshow||Azag Toth||a compilation from the label Zoth Ommog which was released as addition to a magazine. Unfortunately we never received money from them and also never received a copy.|
|Unknown||There may be other releases that i'm not aware of. If you find any, please let me know.|